When to INNOVATE? In short, right now. Don’t Wait! Market conditions are changing exponentially and the individuals and businesses that can readily adapt will survive.
How to INNOVATE? Become part of the innovation movement by participating in the following opportunities:
1) Innovation Certificate – A comprehensive training program in November. (More Here)
2) Road to Innovation for Small Business – A presentation hosted by the YPG on August 22. (Registration Information Here)
3) Chicago Innovation Awards – A networking event with innovators throughout Chicago-land. (More Here)
6) International Sales – A tradeshow to Indonesia in October.
7) Spark Program – A phenomenal resource (under development) for testing ideas, developing prototypes, commercializing products/services, and accelerating business growth. Business experts and professional service providers will be needed. (Signup Here)
In closing INNOVATE NOW! Innovation is an essential tool, a core business competency, and a strategic imperative for companies who wish to survive and thrive in the 21st Century.
EBI Network Director
— Peter F. Drucker, Father of Management (1909-2005)